[Mailman-Users] List Info Page

David d4rkness at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 19:00:46 CET 2005

Now I'm not sure I stated the question right.  On the listinfo page it
lists all the lists and the lists all seem to be fine but on that page
it has this:

unadvertised list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and
the list name appended.

List administrators, you can visit the list admin overview page
<http://mail.greater-lansing.com/mailman/admin> to find the management
interface for your list.

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at mail.greater-lansing.com <mailto:mailman at mail.greater-lansing.com>.

Where can I get that if your are having trouble using the lists, please
contact (changed to) webmaster at greater-lansing.com

David

--
No Smoking Forum - Http://www.nicodemon.info/community
Lansing Forum - Http://www.greater-lansing.com/community

I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby & Tom Delay! `08 Republican Dream Team.
The GOP Runnin on Values and Morality.
Some Things Just Speak for Themselves~