[Mailman-Users] SPAM Control

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Mon Nov 7 22:55:44 CET 2005

Brad Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org> wrote:
> At 10:27 AM -0600 2005-11-04, kevinc at seaplace.org wrote:
>
>>  I'm an AMD-64 Gentoo Linux, Postfix, Mailman server - does anyone
>>  have any suggestions for a system wide anti-spam tool that
>> integrates well?
>
> There are some good things in the FAQ Wizard showing you how to
> integrate postfix, amavisd-new, SpamAssassin, ClamAV, etc... into
> your mail server configuration, and Mailman 2.1.6 adds some features
> to help make better use of the anti-spam information that it is fed
> by such tools.
>
> You should also search the archives of the list.

Hmm.  I just got done searching the archives and am still not sure what
to do.  On our mail server (which also has Mailman installed) we have 3
anti-spam packages installed (SpamAssassin, qsf, & Bogofilter).  The
combo of all three make for a very effective system.

What I don't see is a way to get MM to utilize the headers created by
the 3 packages.

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes