[Mailman-Users] Majordomo to mailman

Lyn Rees reeslt at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 17:40:42 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything recent
anywhere.

We have around 3000 lists in majordomo at the moment, but are due to
change to mailman. We will run the two services side by side for a while
if we need to, however we will need to migrate lists somehow either in
one big bang or as we receive requests to do so.

Are there any tools, scripts etc. for migration from majordomo to
mailman. Please bear in mind that we have over 3000 lists.

Thanks,

Lyn Rees.