[Mailman-Users] HELP, using WIN XP Pro, Admin panel problems

Bob Bales mustang_56 at namstalgia.com
Tue Nov 8 18:52:00 CET 2005

I am a novice at this, so be easy. I am running mailman for a friend of
mine. I loaded it from the cpanel of the host. The message system seems to
be working fine. The Admin Panel is giving me fits. I can sign in and make a
change, when I press to submit the changes it takes me back to the sign in
page, I re-sign in and the chnage has not taken place. Subscibers have the
sane problem when they try to sitch from or to non-digets/digets. Anybody
have some help out there? I'm pulling my hair out right now.

Thanks,
Bob Bales