[Mailman-Users] Different servers

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Thu Nov 10 01:34:12 CET 2005

Hey Bernd, (and all others)

thanks a lot for your answer. Helped me a lot!

So, the hardest part was actually the rewriting of sendmail, which does
not work quite well yet. Maybe I should switch to exim or so.

But anyway. Another question: Does anybody know good companies that
provide hosting w/ or specifically for mailman lists?

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-