[Mailman-Users] HELP, using WIN XP Pro, Admin panel problems

Bob Bales mustang_56 at namstalgia.com
Thu Nov 10 14:28:47 CET 2005

I have written about this before and still have the problems, I viewed the
posts that Mark sent me with no real luck. Mostly lack of understanding.

Mark suggested it could be server side. I went to my server and they can do
everything on their side with no problems at all.

Here's my problems:

When I go into any of the admin/mod panels I can mark a change but when I
click "submit" I am taken right back to the sign-in page, whereupon signing
back in the change was not made.

I was allowed to set up the mail list and do everything that I needed done,
but after that time I was locked out of being able to make any changes.

Anybody have the same problem, and what did you do about it. And I am below
novice level so type slowly and use small words, please. ;-)

Bob Bales