[Mailman-Users] Bounce message confusion

Robin Rowe rower at movieeditor.com
Thu Nov 17 22:48:09 CET 2005

Some clarification, here's the bounce message subscribers are getting.

[ Your membership in the mailing list ScreenplayLab has been disabled
due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
26-Oct-2005.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted. ]

There's nothing wrong with the subscribers email address. How do I tell
mailman that our addresses is ok and stop it from annoying subscribers
with spurious bounce warnings? Why is mailman doing this?

Thank you,

Robin