[Mailman-Users] setting up mailman

Mike Wharton mwharton at presdata.com.au
Sat Nov 19 02:44:36 CET 2005

OK... thanks for spelling that out for a newbie like me... I continued to
get nothing in the Command Shell of webmin so I used telnet to telnet to the
server and it all worked as expected in the shell there. I must be a problem
with webmin (or maybe webmin is not meant to be used in this way...)

Anyway, I got all the expected results... the 'print x' resulted in

answer

What does this suggest to you? Should I try to run the required commands for
mailman in the telnet session rather than from the command shell in webmin?

Thanks again...

Mike