[Mailman-Users] Antispam and AntiVirus setup with sendmail and mailman

Andy Gao gaoandy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 21:09:18 CET 2005

Hi, mark:

Original I guessed I need to install some software for protect my mail
server, so I searched and found those softwares, which I thought useful.

spamassassin, clamAV really works for spam protection and virus protection.

The previous problem is due to my MailScanner configuration.

Now it seems to work ok.

Thanks a lot for your concern.

andy