[Mailman-Users] Emails are being moderated...

Johnny Schlaack johnnyjunk at grahamchurch.org
Mon Oct 3 16:44:27 CEST 2005

Greetings,

We've set up a list that primary works as an announcement list instead of a
discussion list.  Almost everyone on the list is setup to be moderated.
Only a handful are not setup to be moderated.  But for some reason emails
will not go to the list unless approved by the list owner of a certain
unmoderated individual.  Now the only thing I can think of that might be
causing a problem is that the email this individual sends out every Friday
is a html newsletter.  The newsletter is like a webpage with tables and
text. (The enewsletter is not an attachment but sent in the body of the
email.)  Would this cause her emails to be moderated to be approved by the
list owner?  Is there a way that her emails can go through without approval?

Thanks for your help,
John

P.S.  I've attached the newsletter to this email.