[Mailman-Users] Illegal list name: mailman at farsight-gentoo

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Oct 4 16:31:25 CEST 2005

Ok the attachement was lost. Here it is again:

$ cat mm_cfg.py
#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Default domain for email addresses of newly created MLs
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'farsight-gentoo'
#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Default host for web interface of newly created MLs
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'farsight-gentoo'
#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Required when setting any of its arguments.

#-------------------------------------------------------------
# The default language for this server.
DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE = 'en'

#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Iirc this was used in pre 2.1, leave it for now
USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER    = 0              # Still used?

#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Unset send_reminders on newly created lists
DEFAULT_SEND_REMINDERS = 0

#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Uncomment this if you configured your MTA such that it
# automatically recognizes newly created lists.
# (see /usr/share/doc/mailman/README.{EXIM,...})
# MTA=None   # Misnomer, suppresses alias output on newlist

#-------------------------------------------------------------
# Uncomment if you use Postfix virtual domains, but be sure to
# read /usr/share/doc/mailman/README.POSTFIX first.
MTA='Postfix'

# Note - if you're looking for something that is imported from mm_cfg,
but you
# didn't find it above, it's probably in
/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py.

VERP_PASSWORD_REMINDERS = 1
VERP_PERSONALIZED_DELIVERIES = 1
VERP_DELIVERY_INTERVAL = 1