[Mailman-Users] Debian & Postfix Mailman Config Issue

Michel R Vaillancourt misha at wolfstar.ca
Sun Oct 9 17:22:53 CEST 2005

	Hello to the list!  I am setting up my second mailman box;  this one is
a Debian 'Etch' installation.  It is a Postfix MTA, with two domains
that I wish to host lists for on the one box.  I am attempting to use
the '/var/lib/mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py' file as a Postfix
transport engine, per the instructions.  However, for some reason, I
can't get Postfix to accept mail for my testing list; it returns:

550 <wolfstar-test at ext2.wolfstar.ca>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table

	I am presuming that there is a step that I have missed in the set-up,
but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.  Can someone who
has gotten this working give me a shout and let me know what the
"gotcha" is?  Many thanks in advance.

--
	-- Michel Vaillancourt