[Mailman-Users] Customize the Subscribe page and footer

Randy Campbell ranbud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 04:20:08 CEST 2005

I want to customize the Subscribe page and footer for a particular list on
one of my accounts.
When I look at the subscribe.html file, I see the fields like this:

*<MM-List-Name> Subscribers*
*<MM-Mailman-Footer>*
 But I am not able to locate this file in order to change it, I do not want
to do a change gobally for all my accounts, just one account wants to change
the footer.
 Can someone tell me if I can change the list footer on one account, without
affecting my other accounts? and if so, where the heck to I find the files
to change.
Thanks for any help you can provide
 Randy Campbell