[Mailman-Users] Please, help me

Javier --- Altair javier at webaltair.com
Fri Oct 21 10:29:49 CEST 2005

Hello.

Excuse me for my English

Please, Could you help me? Our mailing list is crashed.
http:\\list.webaltair.com   ---  perico   ---   password: perico

We make a list, we recived the welcome mail, but when we send a mail to
the list, we recived this mail inmediatly:

This is the Postfix program at host llwb403.servidoresdns.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<webaltair.com.perico at llwb403.servidoresdns.net>: Command died with status 2:
    "/var/mailman/mail/mailman post webaltair.com.perico". Command output:
    Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 200.  (Reconfigure to take
    200?)

Reporting-MTA: dns; llwb403.servidoresdns.net
Arrival-Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:59:28 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; webaltair.com.perico at llwb403.servidoresdns.net
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 2:
    "/var/mailman/mail/mailman post webaltair.com.perico". Command output:
    Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 200.  (Reconfigure to take
    200?)

Thank you very much

Javier Peix