[Mailman-Users] postfix and Installetion problem

Dan Phillips dhphllps at memphis.edu
Wed Oct 26 00:13:41 CEST 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Popak Roshan wrote:
> I would like to run mailman at my Mac os 10.4 server, I have 2
> questions:
>  I read the documetation and it said to enable postfix use "postfix
> enabler", Doesn't running mail services would be enough, since tiger
> runs postfix.

In Server Admin you just need to enable mailing lists: select mail
service/settings/mailing lists and check the box to enable them. Once
you've done that, it's better to ignore Apple's pathetic GUI and just
use Mailman's own web interface.

Dan Phillips
Professor of Horn, University of Memphis
webmaster: http://music.memphis.edu