[Mailman-Users] Attach Pics

David d4rkness at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 03:09:55 CEST 2005

Ok I was trying to both one has to be empty..........duh some times you
just look at something so long you dont get it.  Yes that worked.  I
never ran Mailman before so I am trying to get everything set as I am
almost ready to go live finally.

One more thing.  If people are on moderation is there some place to set
it that they dont get notification of being moderated and their message
is just held without them knowing it.  One more thing and I think I will
be all set is there a feature for members to just turn off emails like
if they are going on vacation etc?

--
No Smoking Forum - Http://www.nicodemon.info/community
Lansing Forum - Http://www.greater-lansing.com/community

He's Not My President!!!
Blue States Rock~

The truth is not that comfortable....no - Moby~