[Mailman-Users] mailman without hosting mail server

Darich Runyan/OMNI INFOSEC HQ darich at omni-infosec.com
Thu Oct 27 16:27:09 CEST 2005

All,

New to the list and mailman so please go easy.  ;^)  I did check the
archives as well as did some extensive searching online and was
unable to find an answer to my question.  My company's email is
hosted by an email provider.  This has not been a bad arrangement;
however, now we would like to provide some email lists.  Is it
possible to host mailman and lists without hosting our own mail?  If
it is possible would any of you please point me to some documentation
or possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Darich