[Mailman-Users] help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 28 07:29:26 CEST 2005

jeremy wrote:

>i am having serious problems with mailman.
>we have nearly 700 members on our mailing list, and only some people are
>getting mail.
>i have reviewed the help sections, but need to know, step-by-step,
>how to export the email addresses from the list.
>can you please help me?

The steps differ depending on what you want and whether Mailman is on
your server or elswhere, what kind of access you have to the server if
any or if you just have access to the web admin pages for your list.
So someone may be able to help you if you describe your configuration.

Also, see the FAQ
Articles 1.22 and 1.23, and search the archives of this list (see FAQ
1.18). This question has been answered many times on this list.