[Mailman-Users] Bouncing admins

Jared Rimer jrimer at tagline.cc
Sat Oct 29 01:07:58 CEST 2005

Hi all,
         I'm running on a domain of mine that has Mailman
installed.  The hosting provider moved the account to another server
he runs.  Ever since, the notify when subscribers added has not
worked correctly.  We've received bounce notifications disabling the
one admin because of too many bounces, but the subscription is not
disabled.  How does mailman handle this?

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us