[Mailman-Users] Bouncing admins

Jared Rimer jrimer at tagline.cc
Sat Oct 29 02:59:35 CEST 2005

I don't have my copy any more,  but this has been the problem since
we've moved.  Shall I re-enable the option to send notifications and
when I get another one send it to the list?

At 17:51 10/28/2005, you wrote:
>Jared Rimer wrote:
>
> >Nark and all,
> >This is all we have.

>This message looks very suspicious (i.e.faked). What do you see in
>Eudora if you open the message and click 'Blah Blah Blah' to see ALL
>the headers.
>
>The alleged triggering bounce is not a bounce at all, but a copy of a
>subscribe notification.
>

> >The address isn't even bouncing on the list.
>

>All the more reason to think the message is a fake since the
>subscription wasn't disabled.
>
>--
>Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
>San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us