[Mailman-Users] Setting up mailman

Popak Roshan popakr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:41:37 CET 2005

Hi,

I have installed the mailma successfully, In our school we use mailing
list to inform thousands of students about the campus events, we run
tiger (mac os X server) and as I look at the old configuration in our
old servers (10.3), I can see the previous admin that he placed the
list folder (contains text files with email address) and list_config
folder (contains config files associate with those lists) residing in
our file server(for back up purpose). I am not sure how this process
works and if you can help me to setup mailman that my lists and
config_lists are residing in another server, that would be great.

thanks

-Popak