[Mailman-Users] Saving attachments

Elvis Fernandes elvisfern at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:05:08 CEST 2005

Hello,
 Let me try and explain what I want to accomplish.
I send an email to the mailinglist with an attachment abc.xls.
Then, I use Internet Explorer to browse this archived email (this was setup
using mhonrac).
When I get to the webpage, the attachment shows up as abc.xls on the email
body.
But, when I click on the attachment to save it, the "save as" name changes
to xxxx.xls
I would like to make the save as name abc.xls to have a consistent name.
 BTW, I just tried what you suggested in yur previous email, and that does
not give this consistency that I am looking for.
 Thanks
Elvis