[Mailman-Users] [Solved] Importing Archives Not Working

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Sun Apr 2 18:15:42 CEST 2006

Karl Zander wrote:

> The python code from Mark below worked nicley to convert
> the date formats.  My imported archives are visiable in
> Mailman.

I've followed this thread, as Mailman site administrator at two different
sites (and continents :) and will try to see whether it may help me to
integrate Mailman and HtDig for the last two releases of Mailman (that is,
2.1.7 & 2.1.81b).

This said, I'd like to express many thanks and much appreciation to
Richard Barret in UK for providing the Mailman/HtDig integration patches
up to and including Mailman v. 2.1.6. The patches worked 'out of the box'
and the quality of the searchable archives they produced was superior to
what we see on this list (imho).

Does anyone on this list has a working email address for Richard Barrett?

Regards
Kaja