[Mailman-Users] Cron setup

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 19:13:49 CEST 2006

On 4/3/06, Jewel <jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu> wrote:
> in the /etc/cron.daily directory.  Cron is running but my script never
> executes.  Can someone help me figure out why?

Check your /var/log/syslog for messages from cron indicating why it
may not have run your script. Also, check your /etc/crontab to be
certain that the appropriate entries exist to run the scripts in
cron.daily.

That said, this message doesn't really apply to Mailman (even if this
is some mailman script you're working on, it's still a CRON issue.)
You ought to find out who wrote your version of cron and contact them,
or try a general help list.

--
- Patrick Bogen