[Mailman-Users] Un-disabling all members

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 3 20:00:43 CEST 2006

Patrick Bogen wrote:

>On 4/3/06, Tim Arney <tarney at dodo.com.au> wrote:
>> members have been disabled.  I was wondering if there's a way to
>> automatically un-disable all the members, ideally through the web interface
>> or through some email command?

There's no email or web way to to this automatically.

>>If that's not possible, is there some sort
>> of shell command that I can ask my domain host to execute?
<snip>

>There is probably some with_list magic or somesuch that can be used,
>as well

Yes, there is withlist magic. See the post at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2006-February/049447.html>
for the withlist script, complete with instructions. This will have to
be run as a command on the Mailman host box by either the mailman user
or root.