[Mailman-Users] question

Edith Edith at buyabutterfly.com
Sun Apr 2 13:18:53 CEST 2006

Thanks so much for the free mailing lists!  We thoroughly enjoy your

I have a subscriber who has not been receiving his digest for several weeks.
He said he has checked and it is not blocked from his end.  I unsubscribed
him and resubscribed him but he still isn't receiving digests.

Is there a helps page we can visit to see what the problem may be?

Thank you, Edith Smith

.com/asc--at--tznet.com>  Richard Breen

Don't forget to order your free butterfly eggs and free butterfly plant

Edith Smith

Shady Oak Butterfly Farm

Butterflies for Every Occasion!

Celebratory Releases ~ Easter Releases ~ Memorial Releases

Graduation Releases ~ Baby and Bridal Shower Releases ~ Anniversary Releases

Teacher and Student Projects ~ 4-H and Science Fair Projects ~ Home School

352-485-2459              12876 SW CR 231, Brooker, FL  32622

 <http://www.buyabutterfly.com/> www.buyabutterfly.com
<http://www.butterflybride.com/> www.butterflybride.com
<http://www.freebutterflyeggs.com/> www.freebutterflyeggs.com
<http://www.teachingwithmonarchs.com/> www.teachingwithmonarchs.com