[Mailman-Users] Detailed reports of members

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Apr 5 05:36:07 CEST 2006

BG Mahesh wrote:

>Would it be advisable to upgrade now itself or wait for the stable version?

I would wait for 2.1.8rc1 which would have been out by now except for a
problem with the sourceforge developer CVS server. It should be out by
this weekend. But, If all you want is the mmdsr script, you can get
the latest one right now from
<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mailman/mailman/contrib/>.

>But is there a WEB interface for viewing all these member reports [by date,
>name, status]?

No, there is only the web Membership Management page.