[Mailman-Users] mail to

Paul Bruce bmw120i at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:31:58 CEST 2006

I just wanted to know if it is possible to set up mailman so that it the To
Headers actually contain the email address of the recipient instead of the
alias / email address / bounce address etc... of the list itself.
For instance if I have a list
mylist at mydomain.com

and members of the list are
abc at zyx.com  and
blah at somewhere.com

The list recipients would see the to fields (both to and receipt to) as
their individual addresses ( either abc at zyx.com   or blah at somewhere.com )
and not mylist at mydomain.com

Of course, I only want one address to be in the to (otherwise - why have a
list)

I ask this because some of my list recipients have strange mail software - I
think it is called Mdaemon, that seems to parse the headers and decide where
it is going to send the email.  If an appropriate email address does not
exist then the Mdaemon does strange things

Thanks in advance

Paul