[Mailman-Users] mailman + ensim

Thomas tech at candledark.net
Fri Apr 7 16:47:00 CEST 2006

I've looked everywhere and talked to numerous people who either refer me
elsewhere, or back to someone who referred them, and I'm going nuts. The
only documentation I've found on it is obsolete. So, I figure I'd go to the
source, which must be the right choice since no one has yet suggested it.

I've got mailman "running" on a server doing virtual/name based domains
using Ensim Pro. The problem I have is the web interface does not work, but
everything else does. When I go to domain.com/mailman/admin/listhere or any
other page I get the standard 500 error. I don't need mailman integrated
into the control panel, but I do need the web interface working.

Anyone know how to get both programs to play nice?

Thomas