[Mailman-Users] get members list

Ed justbrits at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 01:57:40 CEST 2006

Todd:

<<Daniel Carvalho wrote:
> Is there a way to get all the members of a mailing list in a single
> page? Sometimes this is more convenient.

FAQ 3.62: How do I extract a list of my list's members (subscribers)?>>

Although that reply answers ONE of Daniel's question (which you do not
cite), it does not answer the question above.

Reason I KNOW is that I have asked exactly them same question to which Mark
S. hinted would be in 2.1.8..

I also have only Interface Access  and have some List with over a couple
dozen which changes "display" to alphabetic Display ONLY and it IS a
PITA -;) !

Ed