[Mailman-Users] get members list

Daniel Carvalho dcarvalho at xsmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:55:55 CEST 2006

Dan Phillips wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2006, at 5:34 PM, Daniel Carvalho wrote:
>> I would like to know that because i need to write a program to  retrieve
>> the members list, and i think the best way is to access the site with
>> http and parse the result. It would be far more simple if it were
>> everything in a single page... By the way, is there a program
>> available,
>> that does what i need?
> See http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.062.htp
> A search through the FAQ and this list's archives will also turn up
> in instrucitons on increasing the size of the chunks in the web
> interface.
> Dan

(I hadn't saw that faq! Only a small faq, which is also mentioned in the
Mailman website.)

the scripts didn't work - they always return empty lists... Maybe it's a
problem with the python instalation iin my computer.

I will find the way to increase the chunks and do the parsing myself.

It would be wonderful if there were a webservice interface, as John
suggested. It would be easy to integrate mailman with other applications.