[Mailman-Users] get members list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 10 03:53:48 CEST 2006

Daniel Carvalho wrote:

>the scripts didn't work - they always return empty lists... Maybe it's a
>problem with the python instalation iin my computer.

What version of Python do you have? Do the scripts issue any error?
Note that if you mistype either the list name or the list password,
you will get no output and no error message.

If your Python version is pre 2.4, you need to install ClientCookie as
mentioned in the 'help'.

>I will find the way to increase the chunks and do the parsing myself.

To increase the chunksize, you need to change the list's
admin_member_chunksize attribute, but since this isn't a web interface
setting, if you could do it (with withlist or config_list), you could
also run bin/list_members and you wouldn't have the need.