[Mailman-Users] get members list

Ed justbrits at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 04:26:54 CEST 2006

<<Did I? >>

Yep.  And actually said something like s/b easy.

<<I hope not, because it won't be. Possibly 2.2, but no promises.>>

Rats!!

Now I currently have seven Lists goings and it IS a REAL PITA to have to sift thru A the B then C then D, the.....etc.!!

I really can't understand why it would be so difficult to "offer" the "option" for Administrator "options" within the Web Interface.  'Course that would also be the reason I can't offer something -;) !!

And as of ONE minute ago I can actually offer a reason why a "scroll" page would be WAY handy for a Non-Shell "administrator" like me.

A nitwit (aren't they all<G>) List member writes me direct and says "Please un-subscribe me......"!

In this gents case I KNOW of SIX, repeat SIX e-mails accounts he uses.  Do I know the very FIRST letter of the account he uses for his subscription??  No.  So I have to go thru entire ALPHABET  [page per letter at a time] to find it instead of just being able to scroll down a 60 member page.

Which would you rather do???

Don't bother to answer because of your WONDERFUL replies to this List, mine is NOT worthy!!!  Actually, serious, Mark.

Thanks for ALL your wonderful and difficult work!!!

Ed