[Mailman-Users] edit the mail body

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Apr 10 05:08:55 CEST 2006

Fatcat wrote:

>In the Non-digest options, the msg_footer
>
>%(real_name)s mailing list
>%(real_name)s@%(host_name)s
>%(web_page_url)slistinfo%(cgiext)s/%(_internal_name)s
>
>The output in the mail
>It cannot change line by hit 'return'.
>If I use return to separate the lines, the out still in one line
>
>any command to do this ?

I do not think Mailman is doing this (running the lines together). When
you receive a post from the mailman-users list, are the footer lines

etc. run together when you view them? If so, it is your MUA (email
client) that is doing this. If not can you copy the raw message with
all headers from a test post to your list and post that to
mailman-users so we can see what it looks like?