[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 18:30:53 CEST 2006

On 4/10/06, spamuser2 at chemtool.com <spamuser2 at chemtool.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any mailman documentation that is more
> detailed.  I ran through the setup instructions and as far as I can tell.
> it's just not doing anything... added the aliases etc.  The owner is not
> getting notified.. nor can I send/receive emails sent to that account.
Is your aliases file getting properly used by Postfix? (I don't know
how to do or check this, since I don't use postfix.)

Are your qrunners running? (ps uax | grep qrunner) If not, :
$bin/mailmanctl start

If your qrunners are running, and you're sure your aliases are getting
used properly, check the mailman logs; *some* sort of events should be
generated when you attempt to post.

--
- Patrick Bogen