[Mailman-Users] Accessing lists

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Mon Apr 10 21:53:35 CEST 2006

At 2:40 PM -0500 2006-04-10, Brad Knowles wrote:

>                                                              On the
>  other hand, bin/find_member can search through all the lists hosted
>  on python.org pretty quickly.

	There's another factor here -- we have plenty of subscribers who
never have never posted to the list, and therefore would never show
up in my Eudora archive, even if I had a complete list of every
message ever sent to the lists.  In that case, using the server-based
tools are the only viable option.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755