[Mailman-Users] followup

spamuser2 at chemtool.com spamuser2 at chemtool.com
Tue Apr 11 01:23:20 CEST 2006

Thanks, I got it working.  I just had to create the file manually and
change the permissions but it seems to be running, I have few lists up and
running, archived etc.

One more question:

    Does anyone know how I can setup permission as far as who can post?
ie. I don't want anyone who isn't subscribed to be able to post to the
list, or is that just a default setting?