[Mailman-Users] delivery problems and digests?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Apr 11 03:45:45 CEST 2006

Hal Huntley wrote:

>One mailman instance that I work with is running 2.1.2 on a linux
>2.4.20-20.9 kernel.
>
>Mail to a specific list is not getting delivered, but other lists on the
>same instance are being delivered fine.

<snip>

>Is there a command or a set of procedures that I can run to make the list
>start delivering mail again normally?

It definitely appears to be a digesting issue.

Rename or move aside the file lists/<listname>/digest.mbox. That should
get the list going again.

It looks like there may be a message there with an attachment with a
null filename.

I think all the known problems of this type with scrubber are fixed in
2.1.8.