[Mailman-Users] Error: You are not authorized to create new mailing

Lance Newland l.newland at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 03:18:16 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been having troubles with installing Mailman. I ran across your post
"Error: You are not authorized to create new mailing". I was hoping that you
did find a solution for this problem for I am having the same problem. I
have not been able to find solutions on the net and am probably approaching
the idea of finding a different solution. If you could give me any idea of
how to correct this I would greatly appreciate it.