[Mailman-Users] Moderator login

michael at acrobat-technology.com michael at acrobat-technology.com
Wed Apr 12 12:55:22 CEST 2006

Hi

I am not sure wether I should post this here or not but here goes.

We recently setup Mailman 2.1.5 on our RAQ550 (redhat 2.4.19) with multiple hosts which
was tricky.

Every thing seemed ok but we could not log onto the moderator section
the answer was quit simple there is a link in the footer for administrative, list overview etc but
not for the moderator it would be nice to see a moderator link in future versions.

There is no obvious reference in the manual to the admindb link

I have added a link to the source code and is working on all our lists ok.

A search on google revealed other people with the same problem it could be they are not
visiting the right link admin rather than admindb.

Michael Barnard
Acrobat Technology