[Mailman-Users] SANE

Meta meta.mihelcic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:02:23 CEST 2006

Hi!
I would be really happy if you can help me. I'm trying to find 'a way
out', but it doesn't seem I came far.... I'm not Linux expert, so I
don't understand all this stuff ;(

I need to install Sane to use scanner. I use Linux 10.0. I saved the
above mention file to my computer, but then I don't know how to proceed
further. I tried different ways, but nothing helps. I tried to use your
system to ask, but I can't find the way through it... Terrible am I...

If you can help me and at least refer me to some easy information, I'd
be very grateful.

Best regards,
Meta