[Mailman-Users] virtual domains and processes

Craig Pettersen day7pettersens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:19:27 CEST 2006

Hi,
I really like mailman's features but I have a couple questions about virtual
domains and mailman.  I read that to have unique list names accross domains
it's necessary to have separate installations for each domain.  We run email
for around 600 domains.  Not all have lists but even if we had only 100 we
would have 800 qrunner processes running.   What kind of resources will all
those processes use?  Is there any way around this problem?  Is there anyone
out there with experience with virtual domains that could point me in the
right direction?

Thanks!