[Mailman-Users] Mailman configured and only sending out some of the emails

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:58:31 CEST 2006

On 4/17/06, Tony Bibbs <tony at tonybibbs.com> wrote:
> Ok, after changing permissions it all seems to be working.  Thanks for
> letting me think out loud (and sorry to those who are undoubtedly
> annoyed by it).

FYI, there should be a bin/check_perms script that should check/fix
these issues.
Also, if you run bin/unshunt, it will re-try all of the emails that
were "lost." You might want to check them (the .pck files are
'binary,' but the mail is basically plaintext inside it, so using less
on them should be alright) and see if there are any you can just
remove (i.e., your test messages.)

--
- Patrick Bogen