[Mailman-Users] Little doubt

Mark.A.Lombardo mark.a.lombardo at olney-scout-group.org.uk
Tue Apr 18 15:25:38 CEST 2006

Please help I am sending emails to my mail list, the list is not receiving
the email. I have queried with the Web Hosting Company, they advised me that
they have reset the server; if this does not work then I should consider
using another mailing list. Please can someone help? I have tried a test
email, by sending it to the list and cc my own email address; it is reaching
my private email address, but not the list. I am checking by logging and see
if the archive list has changed at all.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Mark