[Mailman-Users] spam rules disappear

Walt Dabell walt at udel.edu
Tue Apr 18 22:50:09 CEST 2006

Greetings from a new subscriber!

I spent some time searching the archives with no results.

I have been running mailman lists for several years and
for the first time I am having a problem. Any rules that
get entered into the "Privacy Options"/"Spam Rules"
(header_filter_rules) disappear all on their own. I
thought at first it was one of the other admin's
doing something, or an unrefreshed browser that was
wiping them out, but I have restricted access to only me
and only one machine. Yesterday I put in rules, today
they are gone.

Particulars:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4)
mailman-2.1.5.1-25.rhel3.4

Any ideas? Or is this a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help!
        Walt Dabell - walt at udel.edu
Physics and Astronomy - University of Delaware