[Mailman-Users] Help

Mark.A.Lombardo mark.a.lombardo at olney-scout-group.org.uk
Wed Apr 19 12:08:16 CEST 2006

Please I am at my wits end here. My hosting company are being very
unsupportive. I have a domain olney-scout-group.org.uk, which is running the
Mailman software.

The situation is as follows, if I post from my domain name  email accounts,
it never appears, but if I post from personal account (not related) to the
site, then it come through fine.

Please I need to resolve this issue, as quickly as possible.

Mark

Mark A. Lombardo

Tel & Fax 01908 614407

Mobile 07957 568696

Email mark.a.lombardo at olney-scout-group.org.uk

www.olney-scout-group.org.uk

If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

Olney Scout Group accepts no responsibility for information, errors or
omissions in this email.