[Mailman-Users] Can't get WHO to work

websquad morgan at websquad.com
Sat Apr 22 20:28:17 CEST 2006

I'm still confused about the who command ... I set this mailling list as
follows:

ListAdmin only can view address list

I'm listed as one of the ListAdmins

I know the ListAdmin password

I sent request to MailListName-request at domain.org

I specified in the subject who AdminPassword

I got no response.

I then set it so that any list member can view address list

I'm still a member of the list

I changed my password just to be sure

I sent request to MailListName-request at domain.org

I specified in the subject who MyPassword

I got no response.

Finally, I repeated the last test, but without specifying the password.

I got the following response:

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your