[Mailman-Users] Extra info?

Anders Norrbring lists at norrbring.se
Sun Apr 23 09:25:10 CEST 2006

I have a running mailman 2.1.2 installation where I'm looking to add
more parameters to the signup.

What I want to do is add one more text input field to the web signup
form, and to have the content of that field show in both the e-mail sent
to the admin that notifies that a new user want to sign up, and I want
it to show in the web page where the admin accepts or denies new signups.

Can someone please point to where I can find info on this?  I'm totally
new to modifying Python scripts, so reading and guessing in the source
files isn't really an option...

Anders.