[Mailman-Users] LDAP-based reg & "one-page" subscription selection?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Apr 23 19:31:19 CEST 2006

I forgot to mention earlier that we are familiar with the following
single-sign-on solutions:

http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/
http://www.pubcookie.org/

and references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Identity_management_systems

I don't yet know how or if these things can assist with the
Mailman-specific challenges, but we will probably using one of the
open-source ones for our single-sign on capability in the future.

-Matt