[Mailman-Users] how can I download my subscriber list

Gary Hall gary.chris at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 20:10:47 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

Darn. I was hoping there was a utility to "export" the lists. I'll have
to get our programmer to set up an account for me I guess.

This should be a feature in some upcoming version as it is important to
be able to back up your lists. I have two lists: One is 600 and the
other is 5,000.

Do you think this is something I should ask the developers
<mailman-developers at python.org> to consider?

Thanks.

Warm regards,

Gary